Saturday, July 19

Go figure....

After the week I've had I'm not surprised that this happened. But, we went to see my nephew, Daniel, in High School Musical (stage production) today. This was the third out of five shows they are performing, but this show, was the one we all came to watch and he misses his big scene!!!! Somebody wasn't doing there job backstage and called him to get ready too late! He did do some dancing and singing in other scenes, and did a great job, but we missed seeing his speaking part. Oh well. The dancing and singing were great and we are very proud of his performance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, he didn't have a speaking part. All you missed was the physical comedy of him acting like a earthworm and Mrs. Darbus commenting to him. Sometimes it's pretty loud down in the dressing rooms, and the dressing room attendant Sat. afternoon had her head in a book the whole time. When I worked down there, I made sure everybody got where they were supposed to be. At least you will be able to watch our Dvd of the performance. They have been taping all of them, so I'm sure they will edit to get the best one.