Tuesday, February 27

Interruptions

It seems every time I sit down to post, I get interrupted somehow. Just now its, Can I have a banana? and Do I have any clean jeans to wear? Then I have to accommodate these requests and my brain gets side tracked. This has happened several times over the last few days and results in a lack of blog posting.
But even with my little bits of concentration I still wanted to give you an overview of the weekend.
Saturday- Basketball games, birthday party at the neighbors, watched Flushed Away and Barnyard movies
Sunday-Drove to Tulsa, shopped at Target, watched race, grocery shopping, Josh fell asleep at 6 pm and slept until 6 am
Monday-Josh and I went to Mops for the first time here, visited grandma and papa, bank, practiced baseball after school, finished homework, Barry had baseball meeting and my neighbor invited us over for dinner.
Whew!
This week should be calm, but it will be the calm before the storm. I have a feeling that we are going to be even busier once baseball starts. This weekend is baseball evaluations/tryouts. Michael has to hit pitches from a machine ( like at batting cages). Yikes! Barry is going to be a head coach this year and has to be at the evaluations all weekend because there will be some kind of baseball draft after the weekend.
More on that later, I've really got to get dressed and get Michael to school. The teacher will ask, Why were you late for school? Because my mom wasn't done blogging!!

No comments: