Friday, October 6

My little helper

Josh has a very helpful side when he likes to show it. In the picture he is helping me chop lettuce for dinner the other night. He loves to go to work and help Barry replace the toilet paper in the bathroom. He even helps his big brother Michael. Michael often comes out of school with his shoes untied, so the other day while walking on the sidewalk, Josh made Michael stop and then he proceeded to bend down and "tie" Michaels shoes. Very sweet!
On another note, I'm sorry for the lack of pictures. My batteries died in my camera and everytime I go to Wal-mart that seems to be the one thing I forget to pick up. Oh Well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a fun way to cut lettuce. :o) Keep up being "helpful" Josh! Way to go! Love ya, Aunt Stephie