Friday, June 2

<(* ? *)> (It's suppose to be a face?!?)

I had such a great time last night. To actually sit down and eat a meal without someone saying "Mom, can you get me...." was wonderful. And to watch a whole movie without being interrupted or without someone sitting on my lap, I had forgotten how enjoyable that could be. We saw Robin Williams movie RV, which was very funny! It's a hilarious movie about family vacations.
The kids did fine staying with our friends. I felt a little bad about how we left, Joshua was in another looking at the fish, and Barry and I just left, no goodbye's or see you later. It was like we were kids and just hit the baseball through the neighbors window, we dropped the bat and ran as fast as we could!
Today I faced the repercussions of our time off, Joshua did not let me out of his sight. He was very fussy, and constantly wanting to be held. Oh Well, It was nice while it lasted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to do that at least every other week, not once every ten years! :o) Take it from your sister with her therapist's hat on and have a regular date night without the kids. :o) Happy anniversary, late as usual! I was in Georgia and told everyone about my em bare assing moment at the rest stop in Tennessee on the way to your wedding! They laughed all day and I turned red all over again thinking about mooning the rest stop for a good fifteen minutes before somebody finally told me I had my dress tucked in my bright purple panties!! :o) Love ya, Sis

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»