Monday, May 8

kisses

The kids I babysit afterschool came bouncing out of the building today to inform me that Michael had been kissed by a girl at recess. From what I can figure out, the girl asked Michael to close his eyes and she came in for a smooch on the cheek.
Michael said it has something to do with this girlfriend/boyfriend thing. He said "One time they came to me and said they broke up with me, and then later they come back to me and said we were boyfriend/girlfriend"
Apparently there is more than one, because kissing girl said xxxxx will kiss him tomorrow. Wow!
I didn't know my son was such a ladies man!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'd better watch out, sis!! :o) I always knew he'd have to beat the girls off with a stick, I just didn't know it would start so soon!! Love ya, Sis