Monday, March 23

Last week was Spring Break for us, I decided we needed to go to the Tulsa Zoo. It has been years since I've last been there. But I think that 95 % of Oklahoma also had the same great idea, because it was crowded! Later in the week, we also visited the local Caney, KS zoo that has the tiger cubs who were raised by the golden retriever.
********************************************************************************
It was a great week, but I'm not sure the boys are ready to head back to school. I enjoyed sleeping in a little later and not rushing about to get out of the house on time. I am looking forward to summer.


1. Tiger cubs who were raised by the golden retriever dog.
2. Mike and Josh at the Tulsa Zoo
3. Mike and Katy at the Tulsa Zoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun week! :o) Summer is just around the corner. YIPPEE!