Thursday, March 6

It sucks!


this weather really bites! It is still cold, thankfully no snow, but mother nature is teasing me with a few days of nice, warm weather only to jump back and smack me in the face with a bitterly cold week. It just puts me in such a down mood. I was looking through photos of March 2007 and the boys were wearing shorts and t-shirts by now. Aaaaarrrrggghhh!!! Now, I'm done complaining. I am so looking forward to this weekend, we have absolutely nothing to do. No soccer games, no working, nothing, nada, zero responsibilities. It's the first weekend in about three months with nothing scheduled. We still have plenty to do, like catching up on laundry, start working on cleaning the garage, kids have to finish derby cars, but there will be plenty of taking it easy going on this weekend at our house. The picture is Michael's last basketball game. He did so good in basketball and I'm sure he will continue to play. He made it through two soccer games last Saturday, but soccer is wearing him out. He came home from practice today, ate supper on the couch and didn't move until I made him go to bed around 8 pm and he didn't really argue. I'm not sure if he will play another season of soccer.
That's about it for now. I'll be relaxin for the weekend, hope you have a good one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your weekend with nothing to do!