Friday, January 25

It's Friday!


It seems like this week has been twice as long for some reason. Barry's out of town again this week and the boys seem to be twice as rowdy. Michael did a report at school on Jackie Robinson, the outfit on the right is his baseball uniform he made for the report. Josh has been a little under the weather, he had a fever Wed. afternoon and took a 3 1/2 hr nap. He then stayed up that night til around 1 am. :o{ He's feeling better today. Basketball games tomorrow and a quiet weekend at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems like Josh has the same reaction I do when I take a nap! ;o) I am awake for days it seems if I even catch a 20 minute nap! That's cool that Michael did a report on Jackie Robinson. He was an awesome man who didn't necessarily want to be in the spotlight, but he took the challenge on anyway. :o) I'm glad Josh is feeling better!