Thursday, January 18

Satisfaction



One of my goals for the new year is to actually complete some craft projects. I am really good at gathering ideas of cool crafts to make and even going out and buying supplies to complete the really cool crafts. But somehow those ideas never get done. Not this year! and here is two of the lounge pants that I have completed so far this year. (Josh's pants still need to be hemmed) actually I did them both in the last two days. I've had lots of time since being stuck inside. My next project is to make a tote bag/purse, but I'm not sure how it will turn out since I don't have a pattern. P.S. Michaels feet just look so funny! They look huge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pants! Looking at those feet, I'm guessing Michael's going to be 7 feet tall! :o)