Thursday, November 9

Sickness arrives

Michael brought home the first cold of the season last week, I am now recovering from it and poor Josh woke up this morning with a head full of snot. Now I must stock up on tissues, cold medicine and a healthy dose of Vitamin C. Josh went to bed early tonight, but just woke up a few minutes ago. I went in as I usually do only to be told, "mom, you get out here" That's okay with me, Dad is now laying in bed with him having a very long and detailed conversation that started with josh saying "you know my name?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The joys of sick children! :o) Stock up on Airborne and/or Zicam. They both REALLY work for kicking colds and flu symptoms quickly. Also, taking Elderberry juice every day can ward off any colds and also deals with allergies and asthma symptoms. Just a little advice from Dr. Stephanie. :o)