Tuesday, October 3

I'm going to love'em a little more today

After yesterday's Amish school shooting here in Lancaster county, It has left us all in sadness and disbelief that something like that could ever happen here.
I'm going to hold onto my boys a little more today. I'm going to listen to the arguing and fighting and be glad, just be glad that my children are with me. I'm going to hug them a little longer and be thankful. I'm going to hold tight to God and know that He is watching out for my guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're not kidding there! I nearly had a heart attack when one of my co-workers came up and said there had been a shooting in a school in Lancaster county Pennsylvania! They then clarified that it was an Amish school and I breathed a sigh of relief for my family and felt great sadness for the peaceful, kind Amish families who try to live simply and peacefully with everybody. Give the boys a hug for me, too! :o) Love ya, Sis

Anonymous said...

What a pathetic, sick excuse for a human being (and I use that term very loosely). I can never understand how come these sick individuals never just take their own life but take innocent life as well! I am sitting here holding Wesley and he is having a fit and I'm loving every minute of it! But I can't help but think of those who will never hold their babies again! Lord, please help comfort these people as only you can.