Monday, October 16

Fall


It's a beautiful fall day here. I've got a lot to do this week, but I decided to forget about all that and take Josh to the park to enjoy the afternoon. Time passes so fast and I know that it won't be long until we are stuck inside the house begging for spring to come.



This week we have a scout field trip tonight, MOPS tomorrow, speech on Wed, and Michaels birthday party on Friday night, and I work 8 hours on Sat. Barry isn't much help because he has a mid-term exam in class Thurday night and must study because it is a big percentage of his grade. Anyway, it will all come together.




Friday night we are having about 8 boys for dinner and a sleep over. I think I must be crazy, every year I say I'm not having a huge birthday party for Michael, but yet it turns into one every year. I'm a sucker for parties! Oh well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee, I wonder where that comes from!? :o) I seem to remember a few parties around our house through the years and even now! :o) You are very brave to have eight eight-year-old boys over for the night!!! No wonder you wanted to know if I could come out this weekend! :o) Love ya, Sis