Tuesday, July 18

What's happened today!

First, I think I am suffering from summer meltdown, but I have to move on. Kyle's mom just informed me today that next week will be his last week here, because she is going to be on vacation for one week and then she will be putting him in the afterschool program to get adjusted before school starts. I am thrilled!!!!!!! You don't know how excited I am about that. I'm doin the happy dance!! Baby sitting full time just gets to be a hassle. He didn't like to go and do fun things like my kids do and it really just limited our schedule. Plus Michael and him were starting to not get along very well. Now we will have the month of August to go and do as we please!
The other thing that happened today is Michaels dentist appointment. Did you know that sometimes adult teeth are missing from certain peoples mouth? The dentist did an x-ray on Michael's bottom teeth and he does not have an adult tooth under one of the baby teeth left on the bottom. That means that we will have to eventually go to the orthodontist and he will probably have to have braces to pull all the teeth together so it doesn't look like he is missing a tooth. Poor kid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are going to get a nice break! ENJOY!! I just read about Hershey Park building a Boardwalk area that will be opening next year. It sounds like it will be a BLAST with all kinds of water themed rides, water park activities and arcade type games like the Boardwalk in Atlantic City! That will be fun for next summer! :o) Love ya, Sis