Monday, April 17

A Sunny Spring Day

Today, the boys were very slow to get going. Joshua didn't even ask to go "outwide" until at least 11 am. Most mornings he is asking to go outside by 8 am. I spent the morning moving the computer and desk from our bedroom to the kitchen area. Now, I can work late on the computer and not bother Barry while he is sleeping and watch what I want on TV. We went this afternoon to collect some free stuff that I got from freecycle. In case you aren't familiar, freecycle.org is a website where people give away stuff that they no longer need or want. Today we went to pick up some leftover items from a garage sale. There wasn't a lot of things I really liked, but Michael found a nice pin ball machine. It's a little weird going to a stranger's house and picking up their junk, but everybody I've met so far has been really nice. This evening we will watch Deal or No Deal, even Joshua enjoys saying "NO DEAL"

No comments: